Submit your UFO and/or Ancient Alien articles!
Who can contribute?
Any member with a passion to share their knowledge on UFOs and Ancient Aliens are invited and encouraged to become a contributor.
How often can I contribute?
Will I get paid for contributing?
We are a new site with a shoestring budget, however we are willing to provide a $25 Amazon gift card per published article that are original and not published in other places.
What should I write about?
- Topics that matter to you.
- A specific niche within the UFO or Ancient Alien genre.
- Something just discovered that you would like to share.
- Remember, If you haven't read about it, write about it...
Tips and requirements for writers
- Articles must be at least 1000 words or longer.
- No commercials for you or your company, please create a business account to submit such articles.
- Start with a headline and follow with an outline
- Limit your introduction; get to the point.
- Use Associated Press (AP) style. Strunk and White's "The Elements of Style" is an excellent resource for writers.
- Every writer needs an editor. Ask a colleague to review your article to make sure the points you make are clear before you submit it.
How do I submit an article?
Do I need to provide images?
We appreciate original media but do not accept copyrighted material. Public domain or commons licensed media that allows commercial use can be accepted if you send a link to the source for us to review the license. If you have an idea about how to illustrate your article, feel free to talk with us.
What happens after I submit my article?
We will review it for content and determine where it fits with our upcoming editorial calendar. We may ask you to make some edits, such as elaborating on aspects of the piece we think readers will find interesting. When the article is ready for publication, you will be notified so that you will know when to visit and see your byline!
Do you edit my article?
All submissions are reviewed for compliance with our style guidelines and publishing policies. We reserve the right to edit all article headlines and other content to ensure that contributed articles are read by as many of our community members as possible.
Do you publish archival content?
Submissions must be your own, original work and must not have been published anywhere else prior to being submitted. If you have previously published content that seems particularily well suited for our audience, we would be happy to review it.
What about publication rights?
All submissions become the property of G Enterprise, Inc. upon publication.
Do you take paid contributions?
We do not take money for contributed stories from our members, and contributors who are paid to insert links should disclose or risk being banned from contributing. If you do want to have us consider publishing an article that is both informative but at the same time promotes a product or services you will need to create a business account.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Contact us through our contact form, selecting contributor with any questions about contributing to Abductee.com. We're here to help!